Activate Amazon Video on Roku by Visting www.amazon.com/mytv
Amazon Instant Video is one of the most popular channels on Roku for accessing free movies. Amazon Video Subscription gives you unlimited access to its latest & popular movies, tv shows, and music. Moreover, Amazon Instant Video has the big collection of movies and also more that 2 million songs. If you want to have access to all these stuff, then you will have to have the Subscription on Amazon Channel. However, if you already have a subscription to Amazon Video and want to access it on the Roku device, then you do not need to pay extra for Roku. You can use the same Amazon Video subscription.
When you activate your Roku by visiting www.roku.com/link then it gives you to add few channels. Amazon is one of the channels that you can add while doing the Roku activation. However, if you have missed that, then you can add it later on manually.
Once you have added the Amazon Video channel to Roku player, then you need to activate this channel for the first time. Let’s learn these simple steps, how you can activate your Amazon Prime Video channel on Roku Player?
Steps to Activate Amazon on Roku Player
First, go to the Amazon Instant Video Channel from the Home Screen of your Roku Player. Some Roku Remotes do have the Amazon VideoChannel button on itself. You can also access the Amazon channel by pressing that button. Next, it will prompt you 2 different options: Sign in to your Amazon Account OR activate Amazon from your Amazon Account.
Activate Amazon Video by Sign in to Amazon Account on TV
- If you want to Activate Amazon by entering the account information on your tv, then You need to select that option by pressing the ok button on the Roku remote.
- Further, it will prompt you with the login screen. You will enter your email address and password of your Amazon Account.
- After entering your Amazon account login information, this channel will ask you for the Amazon Video PIN. Most people stuck with this option because they have no idea what is this Amazon Video Pin. So Amazon Video users try different codes, and they also try Roku PIN but as we all know Roku Payment PIN is only 4 numbers, but Amazon Video Pin is 5 Numbers long. If you Know your Amazon Pin, then enter it on the TV screen.
- After entering the Amazon Pin, you have successfully Activated your Amazon on your Roku. Now you will have the Amazon Screen with the list of different movies and tv shows.
Activate Amazon Video from Your Amazon Account on PC
Amazon Video also allows us to register Roku Amazon Channel directly from the Amazon account. When you choose this option on your tv, then the Amazon channel will show you the device registration code. Moreover, it will be written that go to http://www.amazon.com/mytv from your PC to register this device. For doing this process, you should login to your amazon Video account from your Laptop, PC, or Mobile Phone.
- Go to www.amazon.com/mytv from any web browser. This website will take you to the “Register your compatible TV or device.” However, before that, it will ask you to login to your Amazon account first.
- Now on this page, you will have a small empty box to enter the Registration code shown on your television.
- Further, Enter the 5 or 6-digit code shown on your tv screen and press the continue button right next to it.
- Furthermore, confirm the payment settings on the next page and click continue.
- Finally, you have successfully registered you Roku Amazon app to your Roku
Enjoy Amazon Video After Activation
Now you enjoy your favorite movies or a TV show and spend a good time with your loved one. In any case, you could not activate the Amazon Video channel on Roku then you must seek for the tech support for this issue. You can contact our independent IT Cobra tech support experts to get help on this matter. IT Cobra’s Highly skilled and talented Tech Experts can fix this issue for you in no time. Anyone can activate Amazon channel on Roku from www.amazon.com/mytv