Remove Torjan.kotver with Norton
Trojan.kotver is just an example of Trojan horse virus. They are tremendously destructive and cunning antivirus. They enter into your PC without coming into your notice and also without your approval. Trojan gets into your system and collects the various information like – windows version, network configuration, system setting etc. Moreover, then passes the collected data to the distant attacker for advance exploration. Very often the owner of the infected machine has no hint about the adulteration of the machine. Moreover, when he comes to know it’s already too late.
These viruses can enter into your system through various means like: –
- Several Malicious websites, or genuine websites that have been hacked.
- Sometimes the cyber-criminal sends you this type of malware via spam email messages containing infected attachments or links.
What is the motive behind sending the malware??
After reading the article till here, you might be thinking what does the attacker gets by sending this malware into your system. What may be there motive and intention behind doing this? The answer to this question is that Different hackers can use these Trojans in different ways. Some of the reasons are mentioned below.
- Sometimes the attacker may be your competitor and his only aim behind sending this malware into your system may be stealing the data from your computer and also may be corrupting or destroying your files.
- At times the virus aims at entering your PC and then crashing the entire system. The reason behind this may be that the hacker wants to practice the attack and sometimes he performs this attack just for the sake of his entertainment.
- Very often the hacker sends this Trojan to turn your computer into the tool for committing the illegal activities, and now the hacker can perform the illegal activities using your computer. Naturally, everything happened using your IP address so, at the end, you will be the one to be blamed for committing the crime.
- The torjan.kotver at times poses like a thief. It is programmed in such a way that it copies all your accounts and personal information and then send it to the attacker which may result in identity theft or physically abusive behavior.
- The trojon.kotver might be programmed to spread some other viruses like Ransomware. By spreading these viruses, it sends an alert to the owner of the machine that he/she was found guilty of performing some illegal activities so he/she has been fine. Moreover, if he/she wants to access their computer than they need to pay the fine first.
As you have read that torjan.kotver can cause lots of destruction to your computer. In addition, it may also harm you in different ways. That is why, it becomes very urgent to resolve it as soon as possible.
Remove Trojan With Norton Fix tool
The torjan.kotver can be removed automatically by running the tool as well as manually without tool: –
- Remove trojan.kotver automatically by running the tool.
- You need to download the tool depending on the version of the window you are using.
- For 64-bit windows download Trojan Fix Tool
- For 32-bit windows download Trojan Fix Tool
- Save the tool on your Windows desktop in order to locate it easily.
- Double-click the tool icon, to open the Tool.
- Ensure that you Quit all the activated programs before using the tool.
- Rename the tool as RANDOM NAME.exe if you want your tool to work efficiently.
- After renaming the tool, double-click it to open the tool.
- Read the license agreement and then click on I Agree button.
- Locate and hit the Start
Note: – if the downloaded tool fails to remove the malware then you will have to fix it manually.
ALSO READ: Norton 360 Activation Support by ITCOBRA
The manual way to remove Torjan.kotver
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows+R
- In the run dialog box, type cmd and then press Enter This will take you to the Command Prompt window.
- In the Command Prompt window type the following to kill the process tree of explorer.exe.
- taskkill /imexe/f
- taskkill /imexe/f
- Now use the keyboard shortcut keys Ctrl+Alt+delete.
- Proceeded further by pressing the Start Task Manager.
- When you reach to the windows task manager screen, select File tab there.
- Under File tab, click on New Task (Run…).
- This will take you to the Creative New Task window, type exe. And then click OK.
- Navigate to the below-mentioned location, and delete the Kotver
- C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\Appdata\Local\(alphanumeric folder name)
- C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\Appdata\Roaming\(alphanumeric folder name)
- C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\(alphanumeric name.lnk)
- Now you need to Restart your computer.
- Double click and enter into your Norton
- Locate Security option in the main window and select it, carry on by clicking on the Scans
- This will take you to Scans window, there choose Full System Scan and then hit the Go
- Wait for the scan to finish as it may take some time, and then click on the Finish
Get Advance Help & Support from IT Cobra
I hope the above article was helpful to you in removing the trojan.kotver error. But sometimes, as it is a hidden virus which enters and affects your system without coming into your notice. However, you can imagine that removing it may also be a difficult task. The above steps will help you to remove the issue, but anyhow, if the issue is not resolved then you can contact us on our toll-free number and we assure you to fix all your issues. We not only deal with Norton antivirus but also with other antivirus and we can also provide you support on various computer related issues. Out dedicated technician tries to solve all your issues in the minimum amount of time and also at reasonable rates.
Want to learn more about it then Visit the Norton Offical website: