How to fix Norton Firewall Settings? Read the Instructions to Learn:
Norton Security is known for its most secured and effective service for the protection of your system. The user can easily download the software and install in the system with a secure key. Norton works on all system of PC i.e. Microsoft, Android as well as iPhone. Sometimes it happens that even after proper installation issues comes up regarding the risk of viruses or any data which is hindering your system regardless of Norton Antivirus Support their in your system, then you can follow these instructions to fix this problem.
1) Click on the icon of Norton Firewall, when the window pops up then click the settings button.
2) Next step is to click on the Firewall option and then select the general settings option.
3) Click on the smart firewall row, now see what you want to do for example clicking on on/off mode and so on.
4) Select the duration to keep the firewall in the switched on mode and then click on apply button.
5) After the completion of work in the setting part, click on the “OK” button.
These are the steps to follow when you require any particular changes that you want to make for your systems so that they remain secured with the risks that come up from the internet.
However, if you need any help beyond these settings and for more information contact our IT COBRA TECH SUPPORT NUMBER which is 888-890-2637 or you may contact Official Norton Antivirus Technical Support Number for help.