How to Activate XFINITY TV on Roku by visiting www.xfinity.com/authorize
After a long wait, Finally, XFINITY TV channel is available for Roku users. Right now, XFINITY TV has come as a beta version. You can easily get this app under the NEW channels category in the channel store of your Roku player. Xfinity TV customers always wanted to have this channel on the Roku to experience Xfinity Entertainment. This Xfinity TV Beta channel will give you the access of all of your Xfinity live channels. It is not only limited to live channels but also you will be able to play your Video Library like Video on Demand.
Moreover, Xfinity Customers who have the Cloud DVR facility they will be able to play they recorded content on this XFINITY TV Beta channel on Roku. Right now, As this channel is a beta version, so XFINITY developers keep on working it. Moreover, they are keen to hear your feedback about any error, issue or problem with this beta version, so they have given you the trouble-free final version of XFINITY TV Channel. If you just bought a new Roku device and looking for activation process then do not wait long. Read: How to activate Roku by visiting www.roku.com/link
Steps to activate Xfinity on Roku by Visiting www.xfinity.com/authorize
The wait is over now. Now you can visit the streaming channels on your Roku and search for XFINITY. You will have the glance of XFINITY TV Beta. This is it. You need to go to that channel and add it right away.
Need to know: How to add any new channel on Roku?
- Once you have the XFINITY TV channel on the Roku screen, then go to that channel and press the OK button to play.
- You will see the Welcome to XFINITY TV Screen with a Get Started button on the bottom. Hit this get started button to proceed further.
- Here XFINITY TV channel will give you the Activation Code to complete the Activation of XFINITY TV.
- Next, You can grab a laptop or a smartphone and visit www.xfinity.com/authorize website to enter this activation code.
- When you visit the www.xfinity.com/authorize, it has Let’s activate your device page. In the Enter code box, you need to type the activation code showing on your Roku tv screen.
- Hit continue to login to your Xfinity Account. You must remember the Xfinity username and password.
- After entering the login credentials of Xfinity account, you Xfinity tv beta channel will be successfully activated.
- This activation process does not end here. Moreover, Xfinity wants you to go through their terms & conditions. It has Different requirements for cloud DVR and non-cloud DVR You can press the YES button to agree with their terms.
- The final step is to Give a name to your device. For your easy reference, you can enter ROKU and confirm.
NOTE before activating XFINITY TV beta app on www.xfinity.com/authorize
- You Roku Must be on the HOME network. I mean to say if your Roku is not connected with the XFINITY Home Wifi then you will not be able to use this channel.
- Please make sure; you contact your XFINITY Service provider to know about any additional charge.
- To get the access to this channel, you must have the XFINITY TV Subscription or XFINITY IP gateway.
There is no other way to activate Xfinity TV Channel except activation through www.xfinity.com/authorize. If you are not able to do it on your own then you can call our independent IT Cobra technicians to do it for you at a very nominal fee. Nothing is more important than Peace of Mind. We at IT Cobra will Keep your devices Healthy.