Crooner Radio Channel on Roku
Crooner radio has a great collection of songs collected of all the crooner and all the time. It has the songs from 90’s also. You can listen to your all-time favorite singers Sinatra, Paul, Matt Monro, Nat King Cole, Tony, Engelberth and many more. Crooner Radio is also available to listen on Google Play Store, Tunein, Real, Itunes Library, Alexa, App Store, and many other platforms
Roku Store Listed Category: Music
Developer’s Name: autopo.st
Crooner Radio’s Shows and Timing:
- CROONERS & COCKTAILS [ Every Friday From 3pm to 10pm PST]
- SWINGIN’ Saturdays [ Every Saturday from 12pm to 3pm PST ]
- The Sounds of Sinatra [ Every Sunday from 12pm to 2pm PST, And also Monday at 8pm PST ]
- Sundays with THE RAT PATRICK [ Every Sunday from 3pm to 6pm PST ]
Some Music Title Playing on Crooner Radio:
- They Can’t Take That Away From Me ( Buddy Greco )
- Crooner is my favorite Online Radio Station ( Buddy Greco )
- Can’t Get used to Losin you ( Andy Williams )
- Street of Dreams (Tony Bennett )
NO CHARGE [ It’s Completely FREE]
Add Crooner Radio to Your Roku:
If you are in front of your tv then search the Channel Name “Crooner Radio”. You can add that channel and watch it for Free.
[su_button url=”https://channelstore.roku.com/en-gb/details/260632/crooner-radio-online” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#ef2d63″ size=”12″]Add Channel[/su_button]
Words from the developers:
Crooner Radio Online. All Crooners, All the Time. Crooner Radio Online. Listen to the very best in crooners in full HQ sound. Shows include Crooners & Cocktails, The Sounds of Sinatra, Sundays with The Rat Pack and more.
Our Opinion about the Channel:
According to our opinion, Crooner Radio is a very good radio station that you are getting for free. You should give a try to Crooner Radio Channel on Roku device. This is a Live radio Streaming Channel so you don’t get any choice of selecting the songs or playlist according to your choice.
Want More Information about Crooner Radio?
This information is current as of Today (24 October 2018)