Change font or text color in Outlook 2016
You can make variations in the fonts for new email messages as per your requirements in “OUTLOOK 2016”. You can also change the text color, font size and font style, etc. in Outlook. When you compose a new email, the default font size is 11-point, font theme is Calibri, and default color of the font is black. You can modify the default color, size and style of font, & adjust the font such as bold or italic to make your message more attractive and impressive. If you do not like the default font and style by MS Outlook, then this article will explain to you how to change font or text color in Outlook 2016.
Outlook 2016 also allow to changes the font, font size, color & style for replies AND FORWARD email messages.
Steps to change font or text color in Outlook:
- Go to the file tab on your outlook window. It will take you to the next page, on your window screen a list is showing on the left side. Choose options from that list.
- While selecting an option, a new pop-up window will open (Outlook option), select mail from the list that is on left side of the Outlook option page (option-<mail).
- On the Right aspect of the page number of settings are given below, that setting help you to do changes in the sending or receiving emails messages.
- Go through the compose messages & give a hit on the “Stationery and Fonts.” It will open a new box; here two choices are given “email signature” or “personal Stationery.” Click on the “Personal Stationery,” then go to the font button that is giving to under the New email messages or Replying or forward messages. Click on that “Font” button.
Continue with the further steps to change font or text color in Outlook:
- A font box will open then adjust the font, style, size, and color according to your preference. You can see a preview in the box that is locating in the bottom of the window. It will change as you are selecting the style, color or size of the font.
- Click on the “ok,” the font box will close. Moreover, it will take you to the back page “Signature & Stationary” and again press ok button. It will again bring you to the previous window. Then choose ok button, and it makes return you to the outlook home window.
Now, the new setting will proceeds directly for the new emails messages and replies or forward messages.
NOTE: If you want to modify the font size, color, style as per your requirement. You can adjust the font for both new emails & replies and forwards.
Sometimes you select the font for a new email and send the email to the recipient. And the font is not available on the recipient’s computer. Then the receiver email program exchange to the available font.
The default option for font style are restoring initially:
If you do not want to continue with that custom, & set the default settings by using the above step follow by these value that is mentioning below.
- Set the font the default font is “+Body” (Font: +Body).
- Go to the font size and select the “11”, it is a default size of the font.
- Then go to the font style, choose “Regular” from the list, the default style of the font is regular.
- At last select the default color font that is “Automatic.”
In this article you learn how to change or set the font, font size, color style & default value of the font for new email, Replies or forward messages. In these, we have mentioned all the step to change font or text color in an email message.
Learn more about New Outlook feature by reading these blogs.
How to add signature to email in Outlook 2016?