Manage Outlook Contacts in iPhone
The next thing which you should know about using emails in iPad or iPhone is how to handle your contacts. As the contact is one of the primary requirement to send and receive emails. If you have well-managed contacts then, it is very easy for you to stay in touch with colleagues, customer or clients, etc. without remembering their email addresses or phone number. In Outlook contacts are referred as people.
Management of Outlook contact is needed for two purposes: –
Search for a contact
- Under People, tap on Search
- Under Search type name or email address.
- Tap on the required contacts that you want to.
- If you want to see the details of the contact, then tap on the following option.
- Info: – if you want to see the contact’s information, then you can tap on the info option available on the top.
- Mail: – if you want to see the previous email conversation then tap on email option available there.
- Events: – by tapping on events option you can take a look at the events or meetings that held before or the upcoming events or meetings.
- Files: – by tapping on this option you can see the files and attachments shared between the two contacts.
- If you are using iPhone, then tap on cancel option to quit searching of the contact.
- Alternatively, if you are using iPad then, tap X beside search bar, and then tap on the cancel button.
- At the end Close the search box.
Send an email to a contact
- If you want to send an email contact, then start with taping on Mail icon in your IPad or iPhone.
- Tap on Compose option present on top left corner of the screen.
- To add recipients, type the name in TO You can add as many contacts in this
- to send the mail tap on Send option available there. Otherwise, tap on X to close it.