Latest Update Outlook 2016 for January 2017
On 3 January 2017 Microsoft unconfined the latest update for Outlook 2016. We will describe you the update KB3141453 in this article. This update comes with a precondition; the situation for applying on those they have not installed the Microsoft Outlook 2016. Firstly, you must have installed the Microsoft Outlook 2016 in your systems. You need to aware of this update; it is applying to the Microsoft Installer (.msi) & base edition of Office 2016 only. You can do the update from the Microsoft Download Center also.
Some developments in the latest update of Outlook 2016: –
- The new development in latest Outlook update is related to translation; Now it will translate more multiple languages to give you the precise meaning.
- Set body and get body functionality are more consistent as compare to firstly.
- Now you will have the translation of meeting items related to the Propose New Time dialog box.
Some issue you had earlier Microsoft has worked on it:
- In this latest update, Microsoft has fixed the problem of crashing outlook 2016 while expanding the distribution list. Earlier, if you were trying use meeting request and there you try to enlarge the mailing Most probably you could face the problem of crashing. This thing used to happen when you have installed any third party plugin.
- In Outlook 2016, when you have a glance of a calendar in Citrix environment then outlook gets not responding or freeze. It usually happens when you have a big calendar list around 30 or more in a calendar view.
- Some rule functionality was not working as it should work. Most of the time it happened when you used to create a new rule from the distribution list. Now you can create a new rule by right click on the email directly from the distribution Moreover, it will work fine this time.
- If you upgraded your Outlook.com account, then you experience some issues related to syncing the emails, contacts, & calendar has been fixed.
- Another problem that has fixed is regarding crashing of Outlook Outlook 2016 used to get crashed when sending RTF emails with attachments.
- In the Outlook 2016, the setting of the Download Public Folder Favourites does not work properly. Now Microsoft has to fix these setting.
- In Outlook 2016, while in online mode you open meetings then frequently, the outlook window might get stuck.
Way to get Latest Update of Outlook 2016 on your PC: –
The update of Outlook or Office are available in Microsoft Download Center; you have to go to their website and download them manually. Further, you can install the update that you have downloaded. You have to check your windows, is it (32-bit or 64-bit)? Once you find you system platform, then you can click on the below link and download it. These below mentioned link would take you to the Microsoft website. From there you can update you Outlook 2016.
Link for Outlook 2016 32-bit Version
Link for Outlook 2016 64-bit version
Note: – After the installation of this update, I will recommend you that you should restart your computer.