Activate Facebook on Roku
As we all know, Facebook is most popular social media platform for this generation. People do not only chat with their friends on Facebook and also they share their everyday activities, feeling, emotions and thought with everyone. Roku did understand this requirement of users. That is why Roku added Facebook channel on their platform a while back. It means you can easily access your Facebook account, Facebook picture, post, videos and chat on your big TV screen at your home.
You just need to setup your Roku player, and you are ready to play Facebook. Moreover, there is no need of paying extra to Roku for using facebook on your tv. Facebook is listed as TOP FREE channel in Roku channel store. You only need to go through some step to add and activate Facebook on Roku. I hope you can take this little pain of activating facebook to use it on your TV screen. Many of you can add Roku channel to your Roku device, but most people are having trouble in activating it. Activation process needs to complete from your internet access device. It can be your laptop, desktop of the handheld device. Before you know How to Activate Facebook on Roku, I will highly recommend you to Read this First.
Steps to Activate Facebook on Roku:
Here I am assuming that you read the above article and you already have the Facebook channel on your Roku. Now follow the steps to activate your Facebook Channel.
- Press the HOME button on your Roku remote to go to the Home Screen. There you can find your favorite Facebook channel with your other channel like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and all.
- Now go to Facebook and Press the Ok button to load right.
- Once Facebook completes the loading process, it will ask you to activate your facebook account on Roku or this device from the given link. You will also see the Activation Code.
- Now you need to go to facebook.com/device from any running internet device.
- When you uncluttered this link, then you can enter the code from the device.
[NOTE: If you are getting login screen instead of entering the code from the device screen then you have to log in to your Facebook account. After that, it will automatically take you the facebook activation on Roku page.]
Enjoy Accessing Facebook After activating Facebook on Roku:
I hope you have successfully activated your Facebook on your Roku device. As I believe, it was not so hard to do by any person. However, still, if you face any trouble in Activation, then we have IT Cobra tech support experts available for you. They can provide you the Support for Roku issues.
People who have activated their Facebook on Roku, they can enjoy sharing their photos and feeling with their friend and relative. Moreover, you can share this post with your friends on Facebook so they can also enjoy Facebook on the big screen.