Kindle Battery not Charging
Kindle is an E-book reader whose library consist of plenty of books for the readers of diverse taste. Think of a situation while you are reading a book on Kindle, unexpectedly someone calls you and you forget to turn off your Kindle device. As Kindle is an electronic device so, it needs to be charged for continuous working, or if it is kept on for a long time, then its battery will drain off anytime.
When the Kindle’s battery gets extremely low, the device does not shut off automatically. Rather, it switches from the screen saver to the screen that reads “Critical Battery. Your battery is empty. To continue using your Kindle, connect to power source.” if you did not catch the screen before long when this message was displayed, you may not be able to bring back your Kindle device to standard functionality just by plugging it into an outlet. To bring its functionality back to normal you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Also Read: 5 Must Known Features of Kindle
Before you begin Kindle Battery Troubleshooting, make sure that
- You have connected the micro-USB cable to your device and Power Adapter securely.
- Make sure that you do not charge your device in very hot or freezing
- You are using the micro-USB cable and Power Adapter which you bought with your device.
- You are not using a USB port connected to a computer for charging the Kindle, as it will increase the charging time or may not charge at all. So charge the device from power outlet only.
Now start the Kindle Battery not charging troubleshooting
- Firstly, Release the Power Adapter and micro-USB-cable from your Kindle device. After that, after few seconds connect them back to your Kindle device.
- After you connect the micro-USB cable to your Kindle, then insert the Power Adapter into your power opening.
- If your kinder device after being connected to a power outlet, doesn’t indicate that it is charging, release the Power Adapter and restart the device.
- Long press the power button of the Kindle device, until the device restarts automatically.
- If you face any problem in the auto restart of the device, then push the power button to do it manually.
- Once your device has rebooted, Insert the Power Adapter and micro-USB cable to the device. You need to charge it for at least an hour.
If your Kindle is turned on, then The battery indicator appears like this. It will seem like your fire tablet is connected to charging. If your device sound is on, you will listen a sound when your device is connected to the charger.
If still, your Kindle battery is not charging, then make sure the micro-USB cable and Power Adapter is securely connected to your device. Moreover, ensure that Power Adapter and electrical outlet is also working correctly.