How to print from Kindle tablet?
The Kindle is a product launched by Amazon. It is one of the most popular EBook readers. Carrying Kindle with you is like carrying a library with you anywhere. Some people love reading the book. By carrying a Kindle, they can enjoy reading anywhere and at any time.
Sometimes while using Kindle you feel that a digital copy is not enough and you want to take the hard copy of the data. You can take the print out of your Kindle device very easily if your printer consists or wireless printing. You can print emails, contact details, photos, personal documents etc. If you have the USB cable, then you can directly connect your Kindle to the printer using the USB cable.
Important note: – Kindle books by default comes with DMR copyright protection to protect its data from being printed. On the other hand, if you convert any of your personal documents to Kindle format (.azw) then that document can also not be printed.
To start printing from your Kindle device you first need to install a print plugin from the Amazon Appstore on your device.
After installing the compatible plugin from the Appstore. Turn on the printer and make sure it is connected to the Wi-Fi. Now you can start printing.
Follow the steps to print a document from Kindle
- Turn on your Kindle device and locate the document which you want to print.
- Long press the item which you want to print. Some options will appear on the screen
- Tap on the Print
- A List of nearby devices appears before you, select your printer and tap on OK, further Tap on Connect
Note: – If you are unable to find your printer on the list, then tap the icon to search your printer. If still, you are unable to find your printer, then you can add your printer manually using the IP address of your printer by tapping + option
- After choosing your printer Select the number of copies you want to print. You can also change the Color mode, Paper Size or Orientation by clicking on More Options.
- When you are satisfied with the formatting the finally, tap on Print
I hope the above article was helpful to you in printing the item from your Kindle device. If still, you faced any problem in this article or if you were unable to print the item, then you can contact us on our toll-free number and our dedicated technicians will be glad to provide yo Kindle support.