How to Fix Frozen Kindle?
Kindle is an e-book reader which permits you to read and enjoy your favorite content without any concern. But like most of the other electronic devices, there is also a chance of meeting the Frozen Kindle or slow response time. You never know when your Kindle device is going to freeze or when it discontinues sensing your touch. If your Kindle device freezes or discontinues to response. You can start with troubleshooting steps after you restart your Kindle device.
Troubleshooting for Frozen Kindle
- Long press the Power Button for 40 seconds, when the screen goes blank release the Power Button and wait for your device to restart on its own. If it does not restart, then press the Power Button normally to start the device.
- If still, your device is not responding, then connect your device to amazon power adapter which you got while purchasing your Kindle device and charge it for at least 30 minutes, and then release it from charging and restart your device.
In any case, you are facing any technical issue then call on the mentioned number +1-888-890-2637 to get the professional IT Cobra Tech Support.
Below mentioned are Some potentiation reasons which leads to Frozen Kindle
- Restart needed: – Your Kindle may freeze when restart is needed for your device. Restart is the process which involves turning off the device completely and then turning it on.
You can long press the Power Button for 40 seconds to restart your device. When home screens appear before you, it means you have successfully restarted.
Updated software version
Make sure that you are working on the latest software version. If your device is not updated I will recommend you to update it as soon as possible. As sometimes using old version software can also make your device slow and irresponsive.
Download in progress
If you are downloading a large amount of content on your device, then your device may be slow until the downloading is finished. so wait till downloading continues, your device may also be slow immediately after you download a large amount of content. Do not panic and wait for some time, When the content settles down in your PC then your PC itself will start working with a pace.
Your tablet may also freeze when your device battery is low, so charge your Frozen Kindle for at least 30 minutes and the try restarting it again. I will highly recommend you to use amazon power adapter for charging your device.
Multiple apps running in the device
If you have multiple apps running on your tablet then quit unused apps because this also makes your tablet slow and irresponsive.
The touch screen is dirty
Avoid using your device with a wet hand, or immediately after applying lotion on your hands. You should also avoid using the device while wearing gloves.
And when you feel your screen is dirty, clean the screen soft, slightly damp and lint free cloth. Because dirty screen may also create hindrance in using your device.
- Device temperature: – avoid using your device in extreme hot or cold temperature. This may also slow your device.
- Device accessories: – sometimes device accessories may also create an interruption and slow down the device, so try removing the protective case and test your device without it. If it starts working properly the don not use an accessory or use some other accessory.