Connect Bluetooth in Kindle
You all may be very familiar with the name Bluetooth. We all know Bluetooth is a very popular device, which is being used for a long time to share data from one device to another. However, its drawback is that we cannot share data to a large distance. Moreover, even if we try to share a large amount of data, then it is tough as it takes lots of time.
One of the most used features of Bluetooth now days is that you can connect any of your devices with other wireless devices which support Bluetooth technology, like- keyboards, mice, headphones, speakers, etc. Before you connect your Kindle tablet with any of the Bluetooth accessories, always make sure that accessory is within the range of Bluetooth. Moreover, please check whether it is compatible with your Kindle tablet or not.
Also Read: 5 Must Known Features of Kindle
Easy steps to connect to Bluetooth
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to get Notification bar. At notification bar tap on More present on top right corner.
- Under Settings tap on Wireless
- Under wireless page, Bluetooth is available to activate it. Tap the switch next to the Bluetooth. This will set your Kindle to be visible for 2 minutes so that you can pair with another device.
If you do not find the device within 2 minutes, you can re-tap to extend the visibility of your device.
- You need to ensure that your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and is ready to pair.
- Proceed further by tapping on Pair a Bluetooth Device A list of all the available devices appears there.
- Out of all the available accessories, tap on the accessory with which you want to pair your Kindle. Moreover, now follow the additional pairing instructions if needed.
Note: – some of the devices like- Bluetooth microphones and microphones enabled headsets devices available nowadays in the market. They may be compatible with your tablets but are not supported by Kindle.
Tips When Connecting Bluetooth in Kindle
- When your Bluetooth is paired with the other accessory, it will look like this. Moreover, it will appear next to the wireless indicator present at the top right corner of the screen.
- If your device is not paired with any of the Bluetooth accessories then the Bluetooth indicator will look like this in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Go through this Article: Kindle Battery is Not Charging