Setup Outlook on iPhone
An Outlook is a program launched by Microsoft. It is a program with the help of which you can open multiple email account at the same time. With the introduction of this program, you do not need to sign in and sign out in any other browser multiple time to log in with different accounts. So, we can say Outlook can make your work easier and also save your time.
Outlook first launched a desktop version and later on it also launched a version for iPhone and iPad.
Steps to ADD AN EMAIL ACCOUNT in Outlook on iPhone
- Start with turning on your iPad, on your home screen you will see the Settings icon, tap on it.
- Under settings, you will find Add Account option select it.
- Now proceed further by choosing Add Email Account.
- You will find a block asking you to Enter your email address, type your email address in that.
- After entering your email address again tap on Add Account.
- Select an email provider from the list mentioned Generally, IMAP is selected (if you do not find your service provider you can select IMAP).
- Finally, enter your password and then tap on the sign in.
By the help of above procedure, you will be able to set up your Outlook account on your iPad or iPhone. After setting up the email account in iPad, the next thing that you should know is how to create emails in outlook.com using your iPad or iPhone.
The below mentioned are some steps on how to CREATE EMAIL in iPad
- Open your outlook account in iPad.
- Tap on New Message icon in your outlook account.
- The next box has To written before it; here you can enter the email address of the person to whom you want to send the mail. You can add some email addresses in TO
- The next block has Cc written before it. By using Cc option, you can send an email to multiple email address. Moreover, each address will be able to see to all the other email address who has received the same email.
- The another block says Bcc. The full foam of Bcc is a blind carbon copy as by its name you know that carbon copy is created for the mail. Then what do blind means here? By using B here, it means carbon copy will be sent to a various email address. However, the other contacts will not be able to see the name of another contact who have received the same messages. Bcc helps to maintain the privacy of a person. For example: – if company send employment new to people using Bcc another contact will not b able to see who else is searching for a job, hence respecting the privacy.
- Next is Subject block: – This is optional you can add here the subject for your mail so that the recipient knows the content of email just by looking at the subject. Moreover, if the email is irrelevant to the recipient, then he does not have to waste time reading the entire email.
- In body field, you can type your entire message, which you want to send to the recipient. You can also add an attachment to the
- Tap on attach filed here you can attach files to the form of audio, video, documents, presentations, images, etc. The attachments option basically looks like paper clip
- When you are done with all the above process, then next, you can do is. You can tap on Send button which looks like paper airplanes made by children. Tapping on this allows you to send the
Note When Sending New email from iPhone: –
As you know in Outlook, you use can multiple email account, so from the top of the email message. You can tap on the email address from which you want to send the email.
You must read this if you are looking for Microsoft Outlook Support Number to get further Help. Because our independent tech can also help you by charging a nominal fee.