Activate Roku by www.roku.com/link
By visiting www.roku.com/link, you can quickly activate Roku by yourself. This website automatically gives you the instruction and step by step process to activate your Roku player. However, in this article, I will tell you how to activate your Roku player by yourself and why you are not able to activate it on your own.
The reason why you are not able to activate Roku Player?
- You are not a tech person at all, and you do not want to do anything on your own.
- You tried by yourself, but you are not able to activate by your own.
- Roku player is showing an error on your tv screen like Roku activation Problem.
- Some people have the hard time finding the website www.roku.com/link.
- An unknown browser or a search engine can take you somewhere else there you can end up paying 100 of dollars for the tech support.
- You do not have a PC or a smartphone.
- The website is showing a blank page or not responding after entering the code.
- You opened the internet site in the search engine, and it is showing you many websites, and you have no idea where to go.
How to activate your Roku Player by visiting www.roku.com/link website?
For now, I am not explaining the solution of all the problems mentioned above. However, I will briefly explain how to visit www.roku.com/link and enter the code. Some of the reasons mentioned above will automatically be covered under this topic. We are assuming here that you have already done the setup process of your Roku till the activation code. Now you have the activation code on the screen, and you need further help to activate your Roku player.
- Grab your laptop, PC, phone or tablet. Whatever you have but make sure that you have the active internet on your device.
- Now open the reliable web browser. Everyone has a different browser, and it opens up his or her own personal homepage. This homepage can be a Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other web page.
- You are not going to enter the website in the search engine here. You need to click on the very top of the browser where you can find a big white box. We call it to address bar. In this address, bar you can see any website start with HTTP://.
- In the address bar, type www.roku.com/link and wait for few seconds to load the page.
- Now this page will load up, where it will ask you to enter the activation code. If you are not able to see the above page, then you did not enter the website correctly, or you introduced into the search engine.
- Next, After putting the activation code, You will be redirected to another page where you will choose a security pin for your account. This step is a major step so make sure you set up a security key, so no one will not be able to make any purchase on your Roku device without your permission.
Continue with the Roku Activation Process:
- Further, you will enter the payment information for future purchase. You can use your debit card, credit card or PayPal account. [If you want to know, How you can skip this step then you can visit: How to activate Roku without credit card?]
- Furthermore, it will prompt to choose and add channels to your Roku device. There you do not have more choice, but you will be able to Add more channels later on. Want to Learn more about: How to add free channels to Roku?
- Now your Roku has been activated successfully. Look at on your TV screen; it is Updating your Roku Player and downloading channels.
Make sure these 2 things before you start doing the activation process successfully:
- You do have the updated browser on your PC. Otherwise, you can only use google chrome.
- You are going to enter the website www.roku.com/link in the web address bar instead of any search engine.
Do you know that you can access Facebook on your TV through Roku? You can read this to know How to add Facebook to Roku?