Add Facebook to Roku
These days facebook for facebook users has become a part of their life. Even some people forget to have their food when accessing Facebook. This social media website is ranking one on the internet. Roku cannot leave this site behind as it has 2000+ channels. However, Most of the people have no idea if they can access their favorite website on the big tv screen. It is a very simple way for every Roku User to Add Facebook to Roku Player. I have explained briefly about adding Facebook and how to activate facebook on Roku.
How to Add Facebook to Roku Player:
Adding Facebook account to Roku can initially do when you are setting up your Roku player for the first time. Because when you configure your Roku stick, then you have the suggestion of adding some channel to your Roku at that point. So you can choose and add Facebook at the time of activation. If you do not see the Facebook suggestion while activation, then you can do the following process. There are 2 ways to add Facebook Channel.
Add Facebook directly from the TV:
- First, Power on your TV and Roku Device.
- Now; on the left side, you can find Streaming Channels. [In the past, it was named as Channel Store]. Hit OK button from your remote.
- After reaching the Streaming Channel page, you need to find search on the left side.
- Press OK on the search will take you to the pop window with a keyboard to enter the word for searching.
- There you can type facebook and Select search.
- Now it will automatically search and find the Facebook Channel for you.
- When you see the Facebook channel on the screen, then Go to that. Moreover, press OK on the Roku remote.
- Further, it will ask you choose ADD CHANNEL. You will choose it and It will install the Facebook to your Roku Player.
- Once it is added to your Roku, then it will prompt you to go to channel. You can access Roku by hitting Go to Channel or Go back to Home screen and find Facebook there.
Add Facebook from PC through Roku Account:
You can also add Facebook channel from your PC, Laptop, Mobile or tablet by accessing your Roku Account. If you exist outside the US or you do not have US Roku account, then it might be possible that you can face some problem in adding Facebook from the PC. Because Roku does have restrictions for some countries for adding channels from the PC. In this scenario, you need to follow the first procedure to add Facebook.
- To add Facebook to your Roku, login to your Roku account on your PC or Phone. You can login to your Rok account by visiting this link my.roku.com.
- Once you have access to your Roku account, there you see your account information, pin preference, and payment method, etc.
- You need to look at the top right corner of the website. There you can see that it is welcoming you with your Name. You can Click on “Welcome Your Name, ” and it will show you a dropdown. Now choose CHANNEL STORE from the list. You can also access the Channel Store by directly visiting channelstore.roku.com
- Now type Facebook in the Search Channel box and Press Enter. Hit on Add Channel after appearing the Facebook Channel.
- This process takes around 12 to 24 hour to show the Facebook on your TV. If you want it immediately, then you can update your Roku player from the TV Settings. You can Explore “How to Update Roku Player”?
Enjoy Facebook on Roku:
This is how you can Add Facebook to your Roku TV, Roku Stick, Roku HD, Roku Premier, Roku Ultra HD or any other model of Roku Player. There is one another step that you will have to go through to access Facebook on your Television. Because, to play facebook, you will have to activate the Facebook channel from you PC, Phone or Tablet. We have also explained How to Activate Facebook on Roku?