How to run Outlook in Safe mode
If you want to start Outlook in safe mode due to some reason, like if you have installed the Add-ins by third parties. And if your Outlook doesn’t start then you are starting boot the Outlook. it is not compulsory whenever the Outlook will Launch by Microsoft, they will Launch it in Safe Mode. And sometime when you installed an Add-ins then it will cause the Outlook version. For that, you have open the Outlook in safe mode or find out the reason and disabled the Add-ins.
If you want to Disabled these function, because of that your Outlook cannot start. Otherwise, if you want to Start Outlook in Safe Mode then click on yes button.
Steps for Outlook in Safe Mode:
- Go to the Start icon and click on the start button and write down the run on the search field.
- When a box will appear you in the left corner type the Outlook/safe, on the box, and click on Ok
- It will open a new pop up of Choose profile, here you need to select the default setting of outlook and click on the OK
- Further, you will provoke by the Outlook to put the password, so enter the password and click on accept.
- Afterward, you are starting your Outlook to follow the previous step. Are you sure that your outlook is working in safe mode? For that now, you will see the label that is giving you on top of the outlook window. It is looking like (firstname.lastname@example.org – Microsoft Outlook safe mode).
- Now, see your Outlook on the taskbar, if its icon looks like that. Then it alerts you that your outlook does not work properly.
While you start your outlook in safe mode, after that you face the problem, then the difficulty with the Add-ins. You should the to disable all Add-ins from your Outlook. earlier you start your Outlook you need to inactivate the All Add-ins.
How to disable the add-ins?
- Go to the file from the menu bar, it is in the topmost left corner of the Outlook window. When you choose the file it will open a new page for you, now you will select the options from the left side. While Outlook options will open on the left pane take the Add-ins from the list (File > Options > Add-ins).
- The Manage box at the end of the pop up On the View and manage Office Add-ins It will show you COM Add-ins and now you will press on GO button.
- Once a new dialog box COM add-ins will open do one thing from the both that is giving below for you. You should do it for your protection.
- Further down from the Available Add-ins a list of all title of the Add-ins is selecting. And the all record of the Add-ins.
- Now, you should take a screenshot of the page and save it where you want to save.
- Afterward, you will uncheck the boxes, those were checked and pick the Ok
When you uncheck the boxes of add-ins, you don’t have any right to select the boxes or delete it. But if you are the admin then you have rights to delete the add-ins. During this process, you can disable, the add-ins but you can’t delete it.
- At the last, you may leave from the Outlook window from go to the file tab and select the or else you will go to the close tab on the menu bar and click on the tab for the exit.
Restart your Outlook After Disable the Add-ins
- Press the window key + R from the keyboard, then a Run box will open. Type the Outlook in that.
- while you disable all the Add-ins, after that if your Outlook will open in a good position, then the causes of the basis are add-ins. As well as now, you have to find which add-ins are giving the error. For that, you should enable the Add-in one by one at the time.
- You will go to the menu bar select the file tab, future when a page will open select options from the left side. Besides choose Add-ins from the left on the options Outlook sheet (file > options > add-ins).
- Moreover, you will go to the add-ins box and choice between the Add-ins that you want to enable. Tick that Add-ins that you are choosing for re-enable it and click on ok button.
- Repeat the process or enable the Add-ins until you find out the source of error Add-in that is caused to Outlook.
- When you will find real add-ins error or enabled it, for that notify the one thing that your Outlook is in safe mode.
- Once more, restart the Outlook & then you will disable the add-ins that give the problem to Outlook.
- You will assure that your restart-disabled-restart process for each Add-ins. Also, you will catch faulty Add-ins or enabled the original add-ins in Outlook. sometime, the error could be more than one.
If you Need any Help related to outlook express, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2016 or any version of Outlook then you can Contact our IT COBRA support people for Outlook issue.