Deleted Emails Recovery Outlook
Think of a situation you are working on your PC, and suddenly by mistake, all your data is lost. What will be your feelings? Are you worried or Angry? As you invested a long time to work on something and suddenly at once, all your data is lost. All your important task has gone in vain. However, if I say there is no need to get panic or get upset because you can easily recover deleted emails in Outlook.
Don’t get panic, you can recover lost emails:
The question arises in your mind is “if I have deleted the Items by mistake then where I will find it? Is it still present on my computer”?
The answer to this question is YES. Because when you delete any item from your PC, it does not remove completely. The first place where you can find it is “Deleted Items folder.” If you can not find your “deleted items” here, then the next place to look for is “Recoverable Items folder.” It can access by using the Recover Deleted Items tool. One of the important thing that should keep in mind is “You can not recover your emails if it was removed permanently.
Recover the Email from Deleted item folder
- In Outlook window, go to your email folder list on left side of the window, select Deleted Items.
- In deleted item when you find the message you want to recover, right-click it. A dialog box will appear.
- Select Move option to move the deleted message.
- Now click on Other folder choices.
- In other folder option, select Inbox if you want to move the message to your inbox. Otherwise, you can choose wherever you want to move.
- Lastly, hit OK button, it is present on the right side of the same dialog box.
Recover the email that has been removed from your Deleted Items folder
If you are searching the email in deleted item folder and you do not find it there, then there is no need to worry. You can find it in another folder “Recoverable Items Folder.” This folder is a hidden folder, but you can find it easily in Outlook window. This is the place where the deleted emails move when you do one of the following things: –
- When you remove an item from “Delete Item Folder.”
- You have empty the Deleted Item Folder.
- Alternatively, when you permanently eliminate the item by selecting it and pressing Shift+Delete.
Steps to recover:
If you want to recover the item from Recoverable Items Folder, then you can do it by following the steps mentioned below: –
- In Outlook window, select Deleted Items. Under the email folder list present on left side of the window.
- Keep in mind that you should select the HOME option from the blue ribbon present on the top of the window. Moreover, now click on Recover Deleted Items from the Server.
NOTE: – if you do not find Recover Deleted Items from the Server or its grayed out and you are unable to open it then, you might be working in offline mode to switch to online mode CLICK HERE
- Choose the stuff that you want to recover, tick on Restore Selected Items
- Moreover, then click on ok button.
NOTE: – When you retrieve the item from Recoverable Item Folder, they will shift to Delete Item folder. Moreover, now you need to recover an item from Delete Item Folder and move it to some other folder. The steps, I have already mentioned at the top.