Import yahoo contacts to outlook
You can manually add/Import Yahoo contacts to Outlook address book. However, it will be very time consuming if you have a large contact list. You also can directly import contacts from YAHOO to Outlook. The whole process can be completed within 5 minutes. Moreover, you are ready to use all your YAHOO Mail contacts in Outlook.
You can import yahoo contacts to outlook in two different steps which we have explained below: –
1. Export all your contacts from YAHOO Mail to downloadable Excel sheet/CSV file: –
- Start the process by signing into your YAHOO Mail account using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Microsoft edge.
- Once you have logged in your yahoo mail account, after that, you need to click on the address book icon which is present near the left top corner of the page.
- Now click on an action button which gives rise to drop down list
- Select “Export or Export All” from the drop-down list.
- Further, a popup dialog box will appear with “choose the format you would like to export your contacts in.”
- You can choose any format you want your contacts to have, here we are dealing with CSV files format only.
Note: – All contacts except your Facebook contacts will be exported.
Once you have exported your Yahoo contacts, you can save it on your PC. After that, it is time to import that.CSV file in Outlook 2016.
2. Import Yahoo contacts to Outlook from a CSV file: –
Before you start doing the importing process in Outlook, I will recommend you to go through the saved .csv file. You can have a look at data and columns in there. Because; that will help you in the mapping process when you will import the email contact list.
Furthermore, you can open your Outlook 2016. Moreover, follow this article to learn, how you can import your saved Yahoo linkages in a .csv file in Outlook 2016.